Our clinic is there for you around the clock in the case of unforeseen emergencies.
If an emergency should happen involving your pet:
call EMÜ Veterinary Clinic at (+372) 731 3224 or (+372) 503 3878
briefly describe what happened
how long it will take for you to get to the small-animal clinic
the receptionist or vet will provide you with further instructions
This will ensure the most efficient response to your pet’s veterinary emergency.
Situations that require emergency care
- Pet is hit by a car
- Respiratory failure/ asphyxiation
- Seizures and unconsciousness
- Swelling of abdominal area, sudden onset
- Heatstroke and hypothermia
- Poisoning (such as rat poison, antifreeze, human medicines)
- Allergic reaction (insect ingestion, snakebite, reaction to medicine)
- Difficult or abnormal birth
If your pet requires an assistance in case of a difficult or abnormal birth, call our clinic´s hotline (+372) 731 3224, where you can get an advice and if necessary, you will be invited to clinic.
We give birth assistance and do Caesarean only in our clinic, not at home – it is safest for both animal and neonate.